Finally, we’re seeing traces of Android 4.3 release. The official version of the Android 4.3 is expected to release at the Google Special Event on 24th July, but we’ve already got some leaked Android 4.3 software for the Google LG Nexus 4.
The leaked bootable Android 4.3 software update for Google LG Nexus 4 has been released, and you can install this ROM on your LG Nexus 4 too.
But before proceeding with the procedures, you should know that you’ll have to unlock the boot loader of your LG Nexus 4 and you’ll have to flash some ZIP files too.
What’s New In Android 4.3?
Well, the first point to note is that it’s not a new version of Android. It is just a minor upgraded version of the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Below are some of the new features of Android 4.3:
- The most important upgrade is that the Master Key exploit issue has been fixed in the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
- New camera and gallery interface.
- A new version of Google Play Store has been included.
- Upgrades have been done to the WIFI, Bluetooth and other features.
- Support for OpenGLES 3.0
- Google Keep is pre-installed as a system application.
- The phone dialer now has t9 dialing.
How To Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean On Your LG Nexus 4 Smartphone?
Well, as I said in the beginning you’ll need to do some installation of recovery and zip files.
However, you won’t lose any data stored in the internal storage of your Smartphone. As this installation will just update your existing software. And this update is solely meant for the Google LG Nexus 4 Android Smartphone. Therefore, this process should not be performed on any other Android devices [including any other Nexus devices].
Now, if you’re ready to make this small upgrade to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, then navigate to the tutorial on how to install Android 4.3 on LG Nexus 4 written by Android Police. Click here to navigate to the tutorial published on Android Police.
- Samsung Galaxy Y Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Update
- Update Galaxy Note II to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXDMG1
- Update HTC One to Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Install Android Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.307 on Sony Xperia Z C6602
- Jelly Bean 4.1 Update for LG Optimus One
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000