Finally, the much hyped Android 4.3 Jelly Bean has been officially announced. There has been several security improvements, fixes, new features and other improvements in the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Check the list of Sony Xperia devices with 4.3 update to come.
The update is in its initial roll out, and will reach all Google Nexus devices pretty quickly. And the Android 4.3 update roll-out for the Google Play Edition Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One is quoted as “coming soon”.
Sony, on the other hand has announced that the official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update will roll-out for all major Sony Xperia Smartphones that released in 2013. So if your Sony Xperia Smartphone was released this year, then you’ll be probably notified about the update pretty soon.
However, if you can’t wait until then to run down your hands through the Android 4.3, and if you own the Sony Xperia Z Android Smartphone, then today we’re here to help you out.
Today, we’re here with the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM for your Sony Xperia Z Smartphone.
Before we actually take you through the installation guide, below are some warning information that you should know:
- You need to root your Sony Xperia Z Android Smartphone, prior to installing this custom ROM.
- Rooting your Android Smartphone and installing a custom ROM is an unauthorized process.
- Rooting your Android Smartphone will automatically void its warranty. Hence, after rooting you’ll enjoy no more warranty benefits over your Sony Xperia Z.
- We are not responsible, in case you brick or damage your Sony Xperia Z during or after the installation process. So proceed at your own risk.
- You’ll no more get any official software or firmware updates after rooting your Sony Xperia Z.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow, before installing the Android 4.3 custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Sony Xperia Z has at least 80% battery backup.
- Make sure that your Sony Xperia Z is rooted and CWM Recovery is installed.
- Make sure that your computer has all USB Drivers for the Sony Xperia Z installed. Else download it from here.
- Download the ROM Kit from here.
How To Install Stock Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom Built ROM On Sony Xperia Z :
Make sure that you’ve read and followed the warning and prerequisite sections above. If yes, then below is the detailed tutorial on how to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean stock ROM on your Sony Xperia Z:
- First of all, connect your Sony Xperia Z to your computer.
- Now, copy/paste the ROM kit that you downloaded earlier to the internal storage of your Sony Xperia Z.
- Now, disconnect your Sony Xperia Z from your computer.
- Turn Off your Sony Xperia Z.
- And now, boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+Home+Power keys at the same time.
- Once you boot into recovery mode, wipe the dalvik cache, do a factory data reset, wipe cache partition.
- And now, from the main menu of the recovery mode, choose “Install Zip From SD Card”.
- And now, select the ROM kit that you transferred to your Sony Xperia Z earlier. And confirm the selection.
- And now, the ROM kit will be installed on your Sony Xperia Z.
- And again go back to the main menu of the recovery mode.
- And now click on the “Reboot System Now” button.
And now, your Sony Xperia Z will reboot. As it is the first boot after installing the ROM, it will take some time longer than usual. So please be patient.
And now, you have successfully installed the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM on your Sony Xperia Z Android Smartphone.
Check how to Install Android Jelly Bean 10.1.1.A.1.307 on Sony Xperia Z C6602