The Samsung Galaxy Young is a very popular Android Smartphone. Its popularity is mainly because of a very budget oriented competitive price tag, that too with some impressive hardware.
But similar to any other budget oriented Smartphone out there, the Samsung Galaxy Young too performs too slow when compared to today’s trendy Smartphones. And one way to improve the performance of your Samsung Galaxy Young to an extend, is by rooting it and then installing some custom performance oriented ROM’s built for your Samsung Galaxy Young.
Today we are here with a tutorial that takes you through the processes required in order to root your Samsung Galaxy Young Android Smartphone.
Below are some warning statements that you must be aware of before trying to root your Samsung Galaxy Young Android Smartphone:
- You’ll be losing all your data stored in the internal storage space of your Samsung Galaxy Young during the rooting process. So backup all necessary information.
- Rooting is an unauthorized process and as a result you’ll be losing all warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy Young after rooting it.
- There are chances of your Samsung Galaxy Young being damaged during the rooting process. Hence, proceed at your own risk.
- And we are not to be blamed if you damage your Samsung Galaxy Young Android Smartphone during or after completing the rooting process.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete before you attempt to root your Samsung Galaxy Young:
- Download FrameRoot from here.
- Download GingerBreak from here.
- Make sure that you’ve given access to install apps from outside Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy Young.
- Make sure that you enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Young.
- Give access to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store. The setting can be found under Developer Settings.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Young Android Smartphone:
Below is the detailed tutorial on how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Young Android Smartphone:
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Young to the PC.
- First of all, copy and paste both the files that you downloaded earlier to the external storage space of your Samsung Galaxy Young. Make sure that you paste these files in the root folder and not inside any other folder.
- Now, disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Then, go to the external storage drive on to your Samsung Galaxy Young and then install the Frameroot app file that you copied and pasted to your external storage space earlier.
- After installing the Frameroot app, run the application and then follow the on screen instructions.
- Once the app is set up, again go back to your external storage drive and now install the GingerBreak app file that you copied and pasted to the external storage drive of your Samsung Galaxy Young earlier.
- And then launch the GingerBreak app and then click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process on your Samsung Galaxy Young.
- Once the rooting processes get completed, reboot your Samsung Galaxy Young manually.
Congratulations, you have now successfully completed rooting your Samsung Galaxy Young. In case of any doubts or questions, please mention them as comments below.