Since last few years, Micromax has grown to be one of India’s leading Smartphone manufacturers. The Micromax Canvas 2 and the Micromax Canvas HD were really successful. This year’s flagship Smartphone of Micromax, titled the Micromax Canvas 4 A210, created a lot of buzz long before it’s launch. It was mainly because of the success of its predecessor, and people were expecting something really different from Micromax this time.
However, when the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 was released, it looked like a small upgraded version of the Micromax Canvas HD. The price tag was considered a bit high for what the Smartphone had to offer. But still, it’s still a great deal !
There are many custom ROM’s for Micromax Canvas 4 A210. So, if you own a Micromax Canvas 4 A210, then you can install these custom ROM’s on your Smartphone, after rooting it.
And if you’re looking out for a detailed and simple tutorial on how to root the Micromax Canvas 4 A210 easily, then here we are today with a very easy-to-understand and hassle free tutorial.
Before we take you through the rooting procedures, here are some warning information that you should know:
- Rooting your Android Smartphone is not an authorized procedure. And after rooting, you’ll void the warranty of your Smartphone. Hence, after rooting the Micromax Canvas 4 A210, you’ll enjoy no warranty benefits over your Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
- Rooting is a complex process, so follow each step carefully.
- We are not responsible in case you brick or damage your Micromax Canvas 4 A210. So proceed at your own risk.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow, before actually rooting your Micromax Canvas 4 A210:
- Make sure that your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Micromax Canvas A210. By going through Settings>Development> and ticking the USB Debugging box.
- Make sure that your computer has USB Drivers for Micromax Canvas 4 A210 installed.
- Install the Root Kit from here.
How To Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Easily?
Make sure that you have read and followed the warnings and prerequisites section above. If yes, then below is the detailed tutorial on how to root your Micromax Canvas 4 A210:
- Make sure that you downloaded the Root Kit from the above given link.
- Now, extract the root kit to your desktop.
- From the extracted Root Kit folder, click and run the “RunMe.bat” file.
- Now a command prompt screen will open.
- Now connect your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 to your computer.
- And now, press “1” from your keyboard and press enter.
- And then, follow the instructions displayed on-screen to complete the rooting process.
- Then your rooting process will begin.
- And after the rooting process gets completed, your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 will reboot.
- While rebooting, unplug your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 from your computer.
- And after rebooting, wait for 1-2 mins.
- Now, check the applications drawer of your Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
- You’ll see that a new application has been installed with the title “Super User [SU]”.
- If you can find that particular application from your applications drawer, then your rooting process was successful.
Now, if you wish to un-root your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 later, then follow the same process and run the “Runbat.me” file. And then press “1” , then press “x” and then press enter. Then follow the on-screen instructions, and your Micromax Canvas 4 A210 will be un-rooted successfully.
Check the other rooting guides from DroidDoc: