Earlier, the only fact that prevented newbie Android users from rooting their Smartphone was that the rooting process was quite long and confusing, for such newbie Android users to understand. They often committed mistakes, which resulted in damaging their Smartphone. And hence, many people usually stay away from rooting and related chores.
However, times have changed and rooting an Android Smartphone has become really simple. And nowadays, procedures of rooting has been really simplified so that any newbie can root their Android Smartphone.
For the high-end Smartphones out there, procedures have again been simplified, and now you can root some Android Smartphone with just one single click. Yeah, you heard it right.
Such one-click rooting process is also possible with the HTC One. And if you own an HTC One, you can also root your Smartphone with barely a single click. And today, we are here with a small and sweet tutorial on how to Root HTC One using the One-Click method.
Root HTC One with One-Click
As I said earlier, rooting is a bit complicated process, especially for newbies. Therefore, below are some warning information for your sake:
- Rooting your Android Smartphone will void its warranty. And hence, you’ll enjoy no warranty benefits that your HTC One has.
- During the rooting process, only use tools that we mention in this article.
- This article is solely meant for HTC One International Variant. And should not be performed on carrier specific versions.
- We are not responsible, in case you damage or brick your Android Smartphone, during the rooting process. So proceed at your own risk.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow, before proceeding to root your HTC One:
- Make sure your HTC One has at least 80% of battery backup. In order to prevent the Smartphone switching off because of low power, during the rooting process.
- Make sure your computer has USB Drivers for HTC One installed. Else, download it from here.
- Download the Rooting Kit for your HTC One from here.
Root HTC One Using One-Click Method:
Make sure you have read and followed the warnings and prerequisites section. If yes, then below is the simple tutorial on how to root your HTC using One-Click method:
- Download and extract the rooting kit to your desktop.
- Connect your HTC One to your computer using a USB cable.
- Now, open the extracted rooting kit that you downloaded earlier.
- From the extracted rooting kit folder, click and run the “run.bat” file.
- Now a new window will appear on your desktop screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the new window to continue with the rooting process.
- And after performing the on-screen instructed tasks, the rooting process will begin.
- After the rooting process is completed, download the “Root Checker” application from the Google Play Store.
- Run the “Root Checker” application.
- If your HTC One was successfully rooted, the ROOT CHECKER application will display a message stating that your device has been rooted.
So, there goes a pretty quick and simple tutorial on how to root your HTC One using the One-Click method. In case of any doubts, please leave your comments below.