It’s always the same craze, same expectations and excitement when a new much anticipated smartphone is going to enter the market. There’s no exception with the Motorola Moto X which is going to be launched on August 1st, and since quite some time there’s a lot of details being leaked, some of which are true because of the certification etc. The mystery about the design did end quite a bit after Eric Schmidt was seen with the new device, and the press shots are already leaked showing us how the phone would look like.
We’ve compiled a list of the specs of the Motorola Moto X which we have confirmed through several sources and as said above, the FCC certification did let us know what could come along.
- Android 4.2.2 [Can be Android 4.3 during the launch but was 4.2.2 while we got the details]
- Front Display of 4.7-inch, with the resolution 1184 x 720 pixels
- Rear camera: 10.5 megapixel
- Front camera: 2.1 megapixel
- Internal memory of 16GB, non-expandable, 12GB available for user
- 2200 mAh Battery, non-removable
- NFC connectivity
- Processor could be a Dual-Core one
There are press shots leaked already, and after the dark panel now we have got the white bodied Moto X to see how beautiful the device looks.
Although the Dual-core processor, the AnTuTu benchmark score that was recorded with this device was around 18-19k. Wait till 1st August to see the new device revealed.