iBerry Auxus CoreX8 is a video calling tablet launch by iBerry along side Auxus Nuclea N2 and Auxus Xenea X1. This iBerry Auxus CoreX8 comes with a SIM support and has a 7.85 inch HD display running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
iBerry Auxus CoreX8 is powered by a Samsung Exynos 5410 processor with Tri-core PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU coupled with 2 GB RAM and has a 7.85 inch HD display with 1024 x 768 pixels resolutions. The device has a 5 MP camera with LED Flash on the back and a 2 MP front camera designed for video calling. The device will be running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and packs a 4800 mAh battery on the back giving the users better battery life.
The iBerry Auxus CoreX8 tablet has 3G connectivity for faster access to the internet and has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth along with many other features. This device has a 16 GB inbuilt storage that can be extended up to 64 GB via micro SD card.
Key Specifications of iBerry Auxus CoreX8
- 7.85-inch (1024 x 768 pixels), with 10-Point multi-touch display
- 1.6 GHz + 1.2 GHz Samsung Exynos 5410 processor with Tri-core PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS (Upgradeable to higher versions via OTA)
- 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Connetivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4800 mAh battery
This device is going to be a power tablet as what one can find out from the specifications of the device, and this device is equipped with a switchable 3G module technology giving the user the option of plug-in or plug-out the SIM module chip any time from the device. This device is coming to the market at Rs. 23,990 and there is a exclusive price of Rs. 20,990 for a limited time.