Lava is one of the emerging Smartphones manufacturer from Asia and their Android Smartphones are well known for their pocket friendly price tags and impressive hardware specifications.
The Lava Xolo A700 Android Smartphone is one the very popular Android Smartphones available out there for a price tag below the $200 mark. The Lava Xolo A700 indeed comes with a list of very impressive hardware specifications such as:
- 1 GHz single core processor.
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 4.5 inch LCD touch screen.
- 5 MP rear facing camera.
- VGA front facing camera.
- 1700 mAh battery.
If you’re not satisfied by the performance of the Lava Xolo A700 and if you want to boost up the performance of your Smartphone, you can do so by rooting your Smartphone and then installing a custom ROM for Lava Xolo A700 of your choice.
And if you’re out there in search of a tutorial for rooting your Lava Xolo A700 Android Smartphone, below is a detailed tutorial on how to easily root Lava Xolo A700.
Below are some of the warning information for you to read before attempting to root Lava Xolo A700:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones are not an authorized process and tends to void the warranty of your Android device. Hence, you’ll lose all warranty benefits over your Lava Xolo A700 once you root it.
- There are certain risks of your Smartphone getting damaged if the rooting processes mentioned below are not followed properly. Hence proceed at your own will only and we are not to be held responsible if something goes wrong.
- Always take a complete backup of your Smartphone so that in case something goes wrong, the data on your Smartphone stays safe.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to complete before attempting to root Lava Xolo A700 Android Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Lava Xolo A700 has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Download and install the USB Drivers for Lava Xolo A700 on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone.
- Download the root kit from here.
How To Easily Root Lava Xolo A700:
Below is the detailed complete tutorial on how to easily root Lava Xolo A700 Android Smartphone:
- Extract the downloaded root kit on your PC.
- Now connect your Lava Xolo A700 to the PC.
- From the extracted root kit folder run the “Runme.bat” file.
- Now a new window will appear.
- Read all the options and instructions in the window once.
- And then choose the first option, i.e., Normal Mode.
- Now read and follow the on screen instructions.
- At the end of the on screen instructions, the rooting process will begin.
- Wait for the rooting process to successfully complete on your Lava Xolo A700. It might take up to a couple of minutes.
- Now, reboot your Lava Xolo A700 manually.
And you’re completely done. You’ve now successfully finished rooting your Lava Xolo A700. Finally, this article was about how to easily root Lava Xolo A700. I hope you found this tutorial helpful and easy.
In case of any queries or doubts related to the tutorial above, please leave them as comments below so that we can help you out.