Viber is a free application for the Android users to make free voice calls, send free SMS and do a lot more with your contacts, but the main standalone feature of this is the voice calling using the Wi-Fi connectivity, and thus this beats the other chat apps like WhatsApp, WeChat because one can talk on the phone without having to pay anything to the network. The Viber app is optimized for both the Android smartphones and tablet devices. The ID of yours in Viber is your Phone number just like it is with apps like WhatsApp.
The different features of Viber 18.104.22.168 version include:
- Text SMS with your friends
- Free voice calls with HD sound quality
- Groups of friends with up to 100 participants
- Send stickers and emoticons to the contacts
- Share photos, videos, voice messages and locations
- Quick reply option for immediate response to chats
- Create doodles, send them
- OS integration – share photos and videos straight from your device’s gallery
- Designed with the Native Android UI in mind
- No missing calls and messages due to the Push notifications
Viber App Languages Supported
Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese (TR), Chinese (SP), Japanese, Russian, German, Spanish, Catalan, Italian, Portuguese (PT), Portuguese (BR), French, Turkish, Swedish, Korean, Dutch, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Hindi, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Finnish, Indonesian, Croatian, Norwegian, Romanian, Slovak, and Ukrainian
One of the other good things about Viber app is that it is a free app and it doesn’t have any ads. It also comes with the support for the Viber application for Windows and Mac OS. The users can take advantage of both the Wi-Fi networks as well as the 3G networks for the SMS as well as for making calls, depending on the speed.
Download Viber 22.214.171.124 apk
Once you have downloaded the app apk file, you need to transfer that to the file system of the Android phone and then install it in the phone directly. For this you have to allow the third party app installation in the phone settings, which is usually under the developer settings.